Friday, October 10, 2014

The Joy of Traveling




To me, traveling is an amazing thing. It allows you to go to these other places, and experience something different than where you are from. Whether it be within your state, country, or to a whole other continent, you can explore. I have personal goals to be able to visit many places in the world, such as Australia, Bora Bora, Amsterdam, Fiji, etc. Hopefully one day, I will get to those places. Currently, I haven't traveled off my own continent. I have flown to some states, and taken road trips through others. Of course though, there are many places to visit within your own state. 


“No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” – Lin Yutang
Bora Bora




How do you feel about traveling?








Amsterdam

No comments:

Post a Comment