Monday, October 13, 2014

Travel Spot: Marathon Key, Florida



Living in Florida, there are certain location that most people frequently visit here. These places remind me of a mini vacations, since they are still in the state that I live in. One of these places being the Keys. Better known as the Florida Keys, you can find more info about the Florida Keys here. This site shows all the separate islands that the Keys consist of, and things to do there.

The place my family and I usually go to is Marathon. We stay at a hotel on the beach. There are many activities to do there. Some include scuba diving, fishing, and taking a speed boat out to sea. I always have a good time when I go. It has become more of a place for family to me. Going there, I always know its going to be enjoyable.

Marathon Key, Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment